Monday, March 2, 2009

My first story

Once upon a time a knight was galloping to fight a dragon. The knight's name was Alexander, he was a royal knight. When he came to the dragon's cave he was found by an army. The army was so big, that it stretched as far as the eye can see and farther. The army came to a halt when they got close, the captain said, "We would like to join you if you don't attack the dragon". Alexander told them he wouldn't attack the dragon so the army joined him. He and the army took over more than a forth of the planet. After the war he was known as Alexander the Great. He is very famous to us now.

2 comments:

Connie said...

I like your blog so far, I'm enjoying working on it with you, and I am so happy with how seriously you have taken this writing project! See, all writing is NOT torture! I love you!! :)

Saudade08 said...

Hi Brian,I am writing from seawa.I was seeing your blog. I like your blog.We could send you some pictures of what we did.I hope your haveing fun in cairo.

from your friend,
Stefan